Westgate Lifecare Limited Job opening Nigeria March 2019
Westgate Lifecare Limited Job For Digital Marketing Executive Nigeria March 2019
Westgate Lifecare Limited is a wholly indigenous organization, incorporated on April 30th 2014 as a private limited company with the aim to reach out to the populace by merchandising fast moving consumer goods and healthcare brands through its super stores and healthcare outlets solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- We are looking to hire a Digital Marketer who develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to the companys e-commerce website and generate interest in company products and services.
- Creates engaging written, graphics, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success.
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.
- Drive traffic to company pages.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet
- Generate monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance
- Manage art and copywriting professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, initiating, creating and overseeing a long-term digital marketing campaign as well as spearheading short-term advertising and marketing solutions. We’re looking for someone with experience in copy-writing, art direction and social media who can expand our brand’s reach locally while increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Should be comfortable writing and communicating effectively about technology. They
- Must be able to think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing.
- The ideal candidate should be highly up-to-date with advances in web technology
- Must know all about social networking and viral marketing campaigns
- Must be efficient in using technical language effectively, using all the appropriate internet jargon, and they should know what makes a product innovative in the digital world
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 22nd March, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.