Vodstra Limited Job opening Nigeria March 2019
Vodstra Limited Job For General Manager – Operations Nigeria March 2019
General Manager Jobs opening Vodstra Limited
Career employment at General Manager – Operations
Vodstra Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager – Operations
- Develop and implement controls to ensure zero breakdown
- Ensure all Assets are fully Utilized and turnaround time (TAT) is maintained at all times
- Liaise with the Clients for Profitable business, routes and reduced downtime.
- Manage the Eastern region to generate revenue and maximize profit.
- Strategically develop new business lines and complimentary sources of revenue to maximize the earnings of the Company.
- Wake up all inactive trucks to increase fleet for revenue generation
- Ensure that business processes and operations is improved to enhance performance as well as generate profit.
- Ensure Quality drivers are recruited to the deliver targets per trip.
- Develop and set up controls to minimize fraud to its barest minimum.
Qualification and experience
- B.Sc in Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- At least 10 years professional experience
- Membership of a recognized professional institute such as chartered Institute of Logistics and transport etc.
- Should encompass leadership qualities and should possess decision taking ability
- Strong Business development skills
- Strong Technical skills
- Enthusiastic and ability to create motivation amongst the employees
- Ready to take challenges and deal with difficult situations
- Should be willing to work for extended hours and possess expert management skills
- Should believe in team work and effectively interact with the clients and the employees
- Strong business development sense, goal-oriented and a good communicator.
- Very competitive & negotiable, commensurate with the industry standard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the mail subject
Application Deadline 15th March, 2019.