Techspecialist Consulting Limited Database Analyst Nigeria Job
Techspecialist Consulting Limited Job For Database Analyst Nigeria March 2019
Jobs opening at Techspecialist Consulting Limited
Career opportunity for Database Analyst
Techspecialist Consulting Limited operates information and communication technology (ICT) systems for multinational corporations, public and private sector institutions. As a technology intensive corporation geared to deliver state-of-the-art solutions in areas of integrated business solutions, system applications, product development, Internet/Intranet applications and communication & network management services, we pride ourselves in offering corporate and business customers integrated solutions for the networked future of business and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Analyst
NIL Reports to: Team Lead
- The main function of this job role is to analyse data, develop and maintain database by identifying and solving database requirements; supporting users, etc. for client organisations and TCL.
- The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company and her clients, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users.
- The job holder will also analyze processes and systems to extract insights from structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze data to develop predictive models for clients as assigned
- Identify database requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing department applications, programming, and operations; evaluating existing systems and designing proposed systems.
- Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role
- Design and implement databases in accordance with end users’ information needs and views
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Recommend solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, database back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Maintain database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products.
- Utilize high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup database
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Create, manage and maintain analytically rigorous data
- Analyse and manage data in order to build data driven insights and high impact data models to generate significant organizational value for clients and TCL;
- Create models and processes to collect, distill and interpret data with a view to aid better, more informed decision making;
- Analyze a broad range of existing data sources;
- Run analytical experiments and evaluate theoretical alternate models for clients as assigned
- Conduct statistical analysis to develop strategies
- Identify data patterns and trends
- A Degree in the Sciences with a minimum of 3 years-experience in a similar role.
- Other relevant professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyse problems and strategize for better solutions
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to balance multiple projects, and collaborate across disciplines in a cross-functional atmosphere
Specific Database Competencies:
- Experienced in data analysis, predictive modeling, and data mining techniques
- Experienced in one or more programming languages (C/C++, Python, Perl, Java)
- Experienced in genetic algorithms, logistic and linear regression, PCA, decision tree analysis and statistical methods
- Familiarity with data automation techniques
- Hands-on experience with SQL Database
- Good knowledge of Power BI and Excel
- Excellent knowledge of database backup, recovery, security, integrity and high availability
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools
- Familiarity with programming languages API
- Ability to think algorithmically
- Excellent knowledge of Data Maintenance
Behavioral Qualities/Other Competencies:
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies
- Continual self-development
- Attention to Detail
- Goal, quality and excellence orientation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: HR@techspecialistlimited.com
Application Deadline 31st March, 2019.
- Control Risks in Nigeria Analyst/Senior Analyst Job Nov 2016
- Financial Risk Analyst at Reede Consulting Limited Nigeria May 2014
- Audit Manager, Software Engineers, Programmers, Ms SQL Database Administrators jobs at a Management and Consulting Firm nigeria july 2012
- Techspecialist Academy In Nigeria recruitment 2018