Springhub Nigeria Limited Job vacancy March 2019
Springhub Nigeria Limited Job for a Properties Lawyer March 2019
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Properties Lawyer
- We are looking for a highly qualified Legal Counsel to oversee the legal aspects of our business.
- As a maritime organization. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Have ideas on maritime laws, rules and regulation
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
- Proven experience as a legal counsel in business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills
- B.Sc in Law or MA in Business Administration will be considered as advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 10th April, 2019.