Reputable ISP Firm Job vacancy In Nigeria March 2019
Reputable ISP Firm Job For Marketing Executive In Nigeria March 2019
Job opening Abuja : Reputable ISP Firm career vacancy
Current open jobs : Marketing Executive employment vacancy
Lorache Group – Our client, an Internet Service Provider (ISP) conglomerate is searching for an active and vibrant individual with knowledge on sales initiatives to fill the vacant role below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive (ISP)
- To strategize the increase in sales revenues, building clients profile across all region and maintain customer relationships within an assigned regional area.
- Creating visibility at the trade & other consumer touch points.
- Plan and execute campaign events with ambassadors and champions, Identify innovative ways of promoting brand through specific issue-based campaign events in Abuja region
- Identify and ensure partnerships with relevant platforms, brands and persons to maximize brand visibility in Abuja
- Monitoring and analyzing the brand and competitors performance to identify Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Reporting promptly on the whole marketing activities.
- Leading development of the Trade Marketing Strategy to achieve defined business objectives across all trade channels in Abuja.
- Owning responsibility for the development, execution, and performance of all programs designed to increase presence
- Ensuring alignment across the Sales and Marketing organizations on field sales needs and marketing initiatives, including coordination with BTL activities and budget management.
- Leading efforts to leverage the Brand Positioning and solidify the company’s superiority and achieve top of mind awareness among Abuja target audience.
- Execute all the below the line and promotion activities in Abuja
- Should have worked in a TELCO /ISP/ Broad band service provider. Candidates with experience in a TELCO and Broad Band service provider would be preferred.
- The person must be a self – starter and should have the ability to work on his own
- Candidates with experience in customer Acquisition side and customer retention side ( CLM) would be preferred
- Psychographics- A go-getter, a survivor, and with a can-do attitude.
- Preferred candidates must have experience in Telecoms/ISP
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Statistics or a related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Tools – CRM Software, Spreadsheets, Adobe Suite etc.
Application Deadline 26th March, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.