Reconnect HDI Program Manager Job Nigeria March 2019
Program Manager Job at Reconnect HDI in Nigeria March 2019
Current open jobs : Reconnect HDI employment vacancy
Recruitment opportunity : Program Manager Job vacancy
Reconnect Health Development Initiative is an international mental health charity that has been established to promote overall better mental health. We work with individuals, institutions, groups and communities to alleviate the sufferings of people affected by mental disorders and substance abuse problems such as addiction.
Our organization and its partners seek to establish grassroots actions to provide compassionate and concrete solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Program Manager
- Develop partnerships with Media organizations to promote mental health
- To work with the military and para military (such as police, Road safety, Prisons, Civil Defence, etc) with a view to imputing into their drug policy and strategy for managing substance abuse.
- Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities which may arise from time to time and are relevant to the post.
- Undertake research to inform the development of targeted interventions
- Support the organization in applying for grants
- Work with Program Officers to develop fund raising activities
- Be involved in the design and implementation of programs
- Designing fund raising plans for the organization
- Improve and develop communication and awareness materials that promote the goals and objectives of the organization such as brochures, fliers, newsletters, proposals, etc
- Develop creative ways to strengthen advocacy, sensitization and awareness related to mental health and substance abuse.
- Promote drug testing in organizations and families as a way of deterring substance use.
- Develop programs that will increase awareness and ways for families to seek psychological services.
- Liaise with States and Local Governments to plan effective intervention programs.
- Work with government and cooperate organizations to access some of their cooperate social responsibilities in supporting the cause of reconnect activities.
- Strong communications (written, oral and presentation) skills
- Good writing, analytical, research and problem?solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- A good understanding of budgets
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Previous experience of working within a non-profit setting
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
- Minimum Master’s Degree in any relevant course
- Must possess at least 3 years work experience as a programs officer in an NGO
- Demonstrable experience with grants writing, proposal writing and research
N120,000.00 Monthly Gross.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com Using the Job Title and Location as the subject matter, e.g. Program Manager- Abuja.
Application Deadline 14th March, 2019.
- 2017 – Vodafone Fresh Graduate Reconnect Program – Nigeria
- Program Manager, Assistant Program Officer job at an International Non-Governmental Organization nigeria july 2012
- Senior Program Officer (Program Support) at FHI 360 2012
- Jobs for Deputy State Program Manager in an NGO in Gombe State March 2015