Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) Jobs 2019
Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) Recruitment March 2019
Current open jobs : Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited employment vacancy
Recruitment opportunity : Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited Job vacancy
Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into the this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
- He/She must have at least 5 years’ experience in IT Manager role.
- Must have knowledge of servers, file sharing and document transmission, network setup and management, IT controls and security implementation tools.
Job Title: QA/QC Site Lead
- He/She must have at least 5 years’ experience in lead QA/QC role working on IOC projects with a focus on site work and gas projects.
Job Title: Document Controller
- He/She must have at least 5 years’ experience in a document control role.
- Must have experience working in the engineering field, directly or indirectly for projects of IOC’s.
Job Title: Drilling Manager
- This job is responsible for managing all aspects of drilling and completion operations.
- Leaders in this role manage, schedule, and safely execute drilling and completion operations to ensure the efficient growth of the Company.
- The successful candidate achieves drilling and completions capital and schedule targets in the safest possible manner.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Directs and manages annual drilling and well completions capital budget
- Plans, schedules, engineers, and execution of all drilling and completion activities
- Manages all drilling and completions well planning and engineering activities
- Provides accurate and timely well cost estimates and AFE’s (authority for expenses)
- Manages vendor and selection process for all drilling and completions services
- Develops and maintains an accurate drilling schedule for drilling and completion operations and ensure that it is communicated throughout the asset
- Ensures all operations have the ability to effectively discharge their well control responsibilities when required
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s – Engineering
- Experience: 8+ years
- Supervisor/Management Experience: 4+ years.
Job Title: Procurement Senior Officer
- He/She must have at least 5 years’ experience in Procurement role with at least 2 years in a supervisory or lead role.
- Must have experience in sectors to include engineering and offshore materials.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 12th March, 2019.