Morris Royal Limited Job Vacancy Nigeria March 2019
Morris Royal Limited Job Openings Vacancy March 2019
Current open jobs : Morris Royal Limited employment vacancy
Recruitment opportunity : Morris Royal Limited Job vacancy
Morris Royal Limited – We are a team of experienced security and law enforcement professionals with specialization in Enterprise Risk Management. We leverage on our solid organizational structure, a dedicated workforce, constantly improving technologies and techniques and strong quality assurance processes to deliver superior services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Patrol Officer
- We are in need of a Patrol Officer for immediate employment. The Patrol Officer will be reporting and assisting the Head of Operations.
- Visit locations where the company has security operatives
- Write reports about each location visited
- Ensure guards at locations are well dressed, well behaved and are abiding to the rules and regulations of the company and that of where they are deployed and also will be doing background check of deployed guards and taking their details.
- An OND, HND or B.Sc with ability to ride motorcycle.
- Must possess a riders permit
- Must be conversant with Lagos
- Must be a goal getter and someone who keeps attention to details
Job Title: Driver
- The driver will be driving one of the company’s car for marketing and visit some of our clients.
Job Requirements and Skills
- Must have a good driving skill
- A valid driving license
- Must be very conversant with Lagos
- Must be agile, ready to work, resume early and close late at times.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
- Market the company services and create new businesses.
- Maintain good relationship with clients.
- Follow up for payment
- Meet target and any other task that may be assigned by the management
Knowledge, Skills and Competence
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Analytical skills required.
- Self-motivated candidate is preferred
- Good marketing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Result Driven attitude.
- Creativity and Innovation skills.
- A team player with a customer- oriented approach.
- Good industry knowledge.
- Minimum of 2 years core experience.
- Relevant educational qualification
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject.
Application Deadline: 13th March, 2019.