Kloverharris Limited Job Nigeria March 2019
Kloverharris Limited Job for National Sales Manager Nigeria March 2019
Job Title: National Sales Manager-FMCG
- Plan and implement sales strategies to achieve sales and profitability targets.
- Ensure product availability across all channels and geographical areas within the country.
Duty and standards – measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity:
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of the sales and channel development strategy to achieve sales and profitability target.
- Plan and implement customer retention strategies to ensure consistent sales volume and profitability margin.
- Participate in recruitment and training the sales force to deliver on company objectives.
- Sales management and financial information reporting.
- Appoint specified number of Key Distributors and ensuring they meet company goals.
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
Education and Experience
- 3 years experience in sales strategy development and management.
- Should have operated in National Sales role or at least 3 regions as a Manager.
- Proficiency in MS Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
- B.Sc in (any) Social Sciences
- MBA (optional) View Certificate
- Over 10 years relevant work experience.
- Frequent long hours
- Frequent travel outside station
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Age: 37-45 years old.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the job title as subject.
Application Deadline 25th March, 2019.