Greengates Group Limited Jobs Opening March 2019
Current open jobs : Greengates Group Limited employment vacancy
Recruitment opportunity : Greengates Group Limited job vacancy
Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world class products and services in all the countries it operates. The Group comprises of fully diversified limited liability companies providing a complete bouquet of business services to indigenous and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver
- Must have a valid driving license
- Must be very familiar with Lagos roads
- Must reside on the Island preferably Lekki/VI/Ikoyi
- OND or higher in any discipline
- Must have at least 5 years driving experience
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in written form
- Autonomy, discipline, adaptability,
- A strong sense of diplomacy, sociability and interpersonal communication
Job Title: Group Finance Controller
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Periodically review of Company’s accounting system with a view to making appropriate recommendations.
- Supervise the preparation of all final accounts (P&L and Balance Sheets) for annual reports and other management information
- Provide insightful leadership and direction for the group and guide their activities to ensure the achievement of their short to medium-long term strategies.
- Responsible for raising short-term finance and long-term capital for funding business transactions along the lines of equity stock trading, agricultural commodities export, petroleum oil products, commercial real estate, etc.
- Responsible for appraising and reviewing internal and external operations as well as managing & monitoring accounts to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulations.
- A first Degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters’ Degree will be an advantage
- Relevant professional certification(s) in Accounting /Finance e.g. CFA, CIS, ACCA, ACA, CFP etc.
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience in Finance, Accounting, Capital raising, Risk Management & Performance Management across several industries
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Capability to source credit facilities from local and foreign financial institutions
- Excellent Leadership / Supervisory ability
- Excellent Financial Analysis / Interpretation
- Good strategic planning and management skills
- Good products knowledge
- Strong environmental/ industry analysis
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Good knowledge of accounting standards
- Performance Management
- Initiative/ Proactive
- Analytical skills / Problem solving
- Resilience, Tenacity, and Integrity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with ‘Executive Driver’ as subject.
Application Deadline: 25th March, 2019