Dewnorthresources Job in Nigeria March 2019
Dewnorthresources Recruitment in Nigeria March 2019
Current open jobs : Dewnorthresources employment vacancy
Dewnorthresources is a company that is into the sales and supplies of mobile gadgets such as laptops, phones, chargers, notebooks, iPads, iphones and so on.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
- We are looking for a Cashier to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently.
- Cashier responsibilities include receiving payments and issuing receipts, gift-wrapping packages and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge of how cash registers operate. You should also be available to take evening and weekend shifts occasionally.
- Ultimately, you’ll ensure all transactions run smoothly and will help us maximize customer satisfaction.
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
- Bag, box or gift-wrap packages
- Handle merchandise returns and exchanges
- Work experience as a retail cashier or in a similar role in sales
- Basic PC knowledge
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS
- Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- OND, HND, BSc or its equivalent will be accepted.
Application Deadline 19th March, 2019.
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
- We are looking for an HR assistant to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
What does an HR assistant do?
- The HR assistant duties involve a wide range of support activities inside our HR department, from coordinating meetings to maintaining our employee database to posting job ads. An important part of your role will be to act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. You’ll also assist in creating policies, processes and documents.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
HR assistant qualifications
- HR assistant skills we’re looking for include excellent organization ability, familiarity with HR software and strong communication skills. To be an ideal candidate for the human resources assistant position, you should also hold an HR-related degree and have some experience in our industry. You should be able to work autonomously and remain calm under pressure. Following our training sessions, you’ll be able to assist HR managers in the whole recruitment lifecycle (e.g. onboarding new hires and candidate sourcing.)
- Ultimately, you’ll ensure our HR department is organized and operates smoothly to attract, hire and retain our employees.
Job Title: Secretary
- As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- University qualification is a must
Job Title: Security Officer
- We are looking for a professional security guard to protect our premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
- The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position
- Trained security officer with diploma
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism
- NCE, HND and BSc can apply
Application Deadline 25th March, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com