Contec Global Group Job vacancy Nigeria March 2019
Contec Global Group Job For Business Development Executive Nigeria March 2019
Current open jobs : Contec Global Group employment vacancy
Job opening Nigeria : Business Development Executive career vacancy
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The candidate must also have demonstrated skills in driving volumes through a channel, relationship building, monitoring and evaluating results to devise strategies.
- Grow the merchant and customer touch point network into the largest multi-channel network.
- Actively listen to customer requirements or challenges and provide a strategic fit to any of our products or solutions
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure
- Any other job assigned by HOD as per need
- Responsible for building on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development of a distribution network.
- To be successful you will need to be comfortable spending significant time in the field motivating the agents, and driving both to exceed set targets.
- You must be someone with a strong ability to influence and work collaboratively with merchandising teams.
- The ideal candidate must have a clearly-demonstrated track record in channel recruiting and sales target at a fast moving consumer goods company or mobile money or telecom.
- Must be a graduate
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Business Development/Sales experience
- Applicant must reside in any of the following states: Ogun, Oyo, Kwara, Ondo, Anambra, Rivers, Imo, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Jigawa, Bauchi, Benue, Kogi, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano.
- Must have Mobile Money experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply