Biacom Agro Nigeria Limited recruitment March 2019
Biacom Agro Nigeria Limited Vacancy For Cooperate Service Manager March 2019
Biacom Agro Nigeria Limited is a registered agro-allied based company in Nigeria, specializing in the manufacture, importation, marketing and sales of feeds and concentrates, veterinary pharmaceuticals, feed additives and poultry equipment. Apart from the fact that we are a very dependable and reliable firm, we have a commitment to continuously improve the production efficiency of livestock farmers by providing the best overall value to our customers by delivering quality feed and feed additives, animal health products, poultry equipment and related services that consistently meets and exceeds their expectations.Our organization is a rapid growing sector we are in need of a Coperate service Manager.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title:Cooperate Service Manager
- Draws-up and executes agreed corporate social responsibility programs/activities. Develops public relations strategies to positively influence and promote public opinion and company’ products.
- Liaising with advert agencies and come up with designs for agreed concepts. Entrenching company’s culture and core values.
- Organizing corporate events and coordinate the PR coverage for these events. Determining the adequacy or otherwise of company communication plans Managing all internal and external communication activities Developing communication plans and
- Managing all internal and external communication activities
- Developing communication plans and strategies to help achieve corporate objectives.
Requirements and Skills
- Sound Critical thinking skills.
- Team-oriented working skills.
- Creative and visionary leadership with the ability to drive a high volume of work to completion.
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement both communications and strategic programs and supporting tactics that drive corporate objectives
- Qualification: BSc, OND, HND
- 0-2 years experience in any related discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure multiple tasks simultaneously are completed within compressed timeframes.
- Expert strategic and proactive leadership and presence.
- Excellent active listening skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 10th April, 2019.
Note: For Lagos residents only.