Job Title: Program Assistant
- The Program Assistant will provide administrative, operational and some logistical assistance to ensure successful implementation of all program activities in all assigned projects of Survive Fistula Healthcare Foundation.
- This position will support the Coordination team in the planning and coordination of meetings and events of the organization.
- The Program assistant works closely with colleagues across the projects and communicates information from the Coordination team to all staff in various parts of the organization.
Administrative Operation Support:
- Works closely with the coordination team in the general administrative support of all SFHF projects.
- Maintains calendar of project activities by managing project activity quicklists according to project logframes, to ensure full and timely implementation of all program activities by the technical staff.
- Assists with scheduling and provide logistical assistance in the execution of SFHF team meetings, including quarterly staff meetings, and other meetings as required.
- Prepares agenda, take meeting notes, assists with preparation of Project’s presentations.
- Supports the dissemination of information related to the projects from the coordination team to SFHF staff, partners and other stakeholders.
- Provides assistance to the technical staff in the preparation and implementation of program activities, including:
- Procure, print, and compile manuals, name tags, participants’ registration forms, participants list, certificates, etc.
- Support production of visibility and IEC materials
- Provide support with procurement documents (requisition forms, etc.);
- Work with the Logistics staff to ensure extensive preparatory and on-site logistical support for project events;
- Provide other administrative tasks to support the technical team and facilitators.
- Assist in the collation of workshop feedback and evaluation report from participants and resource persons.
- Ensure that the SFHF printed materials is adequately stocked and that the most recent and up-to-date versions of all materials are available in soft and hard copies.
- Work with the ICT team or vendor of SFHF for management of the organization website, including the review and update of the website content with consent of the project management team.
- Follow up with the technical program staff on development and timely submission of all program activity reports.
- Collation and filing of all project activity reports.
- Arrange SFHF-related travels including staff, consultants, and participants in workshops, meetings, and other events, including securing and coordinating air travel, invitation letters, visas, and whatever else is needed.
- Facilitate the development and collation of quarterly and annually project reports by the program technical staff, and submits to the coordination team for final review and sharing with the donors and others.
- Draft routine correspondence to partners and collaborators (greetings, thank you letters etc.)
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Social Sciences, Business Management, Marketing or other relevant field.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience working in the field of Admin, HR, Procurement, Operations management, Logistics management and / or other relevant field.
- International Organization or other NGO experience is an asset.
- Proficiency in report writing is key.
Knowledge/Skills and Abilities:
- Fluency in Hausa is an advantage
- Ability to travel when required.
- Be able to handle many different tasks simultaneously.
- Able to work collaboratively
- Knowledge of computer application, internet, website and other essential computer software is essential
- Excellent coordination skill, time management, and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to work in stressful environments driven by strict deadlines
- Communication skills in English are very import.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org