Seamfix Nigeria Limited is a software company that builds application software and middleware solutions for businesses, governments and institutions. Our corporate slogan is “value innovation powered by technology”. We conduct business by innovating value, empowering our customers to exploit such values through technology, measuring the results and benefits of value to the customer and keeping a smile on their faces!
We build solutions for sectors such as telecommunications, energy, retail and service businesses, universities & colleges, schools, health sector and governments. Our software solutions can be classified into two; application software and middleware solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
- The UI/UX Designer will be part of a team responsible for designing very visually appealing user interfaces and ensuring awesome user experience across all our software products and platforms
- Communicate insights and design strategy in the form of wireframes and prototypes.
- Create high fidelity prototypes.
- Prepare and document design strategy.
- Improve the process flow and design of current applications to suite provided design guidelines
- Create great designs that are intuitive and aesthetically pleasing
- Create responsive web application designs.
- Create mobile application designs for android and iOS platforms
- Conduct usability testing and user research.
- Analyse all research and feedback to gain user insight.
- Effectively use code version control system
- Collaborates with Product Management, other User Experience (UX) disciplines, and Engineering in the creation of creative briefs and/or product requirements documentation and design solutions.
- A First class or Second class upper Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, fine arts, human computer interaction, or similar
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in UI/UX design
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Keeps abreast of new design patterns and trends.
- Strong grasp of design fundamentals: colour theory, visual hierarchy, typography and iconography
- Knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web-based applications
- Basic knowledge of web accessibility and usability best practices
- Portfolio to show design skills
- Detailed knowledge of Adobe creative suite apps
- Experience with mobile and responsive design
- Familiarity with responsive design principles and frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, or similar
Essential Competencies and Attributes:
- Excellence driven
- Strong leadership tendencies
- Critical thinking capabilities.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving.
- Strong ownership and can-do mindset
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply