MasterMindsHRSG Consulting – Our client in the Manufacturing Industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Objectives of the Job
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, and making decisions about the purchase of materials or services.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Direct, review, and approve product design and changes.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department, service, laboratory or firm.
- Being resourceful in applying Managerial functions of Planning, Coordinating, Controlling, Staffing, and Directing in achieving the organizational goals.
- Maintain a sound conducive working environment that will positively affect the organizational goal(s).
- B.Eng/ HND, Higher Degrees in any of the following areas; Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Not more than 40 years old
- Registration with COREN/NSE is an advantage.
- Initiate sound ideas on the job.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th February, 2019.