Native Mag Business Development Manager Job Nigeria 2019
Native Mag Business Development Manager Job Vacancy Nigeria February 2019
Current open jobs : Native Mag employment vacancy
Recruitment opportunity : Business Development Manager Job vacancy
The Native is the reliable pulse of the African millennial. From the depths of the underground, to the corridors of the mainstream, The Native definitively covers the music, art and style of tomorrow: today.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Working on and updating the business proposal on a monthly basis.
- Handling all admin related tasks including development of databases and responding to emails.
- Proactively updating all Native stakeholders on progress.
- Developing and implementing business plans and strategies to ensure the attainment of business goals.
- Ensuring that the company has adequate and suitable resources required to complete all activities.
- Locating and securing sponsors and strategic partners for events and especially festival (Nativeland).
- Maintaining key relationships with former sponsors throughout the year.
- B.Sc in related field
- Gender: Female
- Age Bracket: 28-32.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org in copy, using the position being applied for as the subject.
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2019.
- Assistant Manager, Business Development, Assistant Manager, Marketing Communication and Brand Management in an Integrated Real Estate Firm Jobs in Nigeria 2012
- Business Development Officers, Architects jobs at a Real Estate Development Company nigeria july 2012
- AGM, Operations, Head, Marketing & Business Development, Business Development Officers job at a Fast Growing Real Estate Development and Investment Company nigeria july 2012
- HR Aid Consults Business Manager Job Nigeria 2019