International Facilities Services Limited Job in Lagos Feb 2019
International Facilities Services Limited recruitment for a Driver in Lagos Feb 2019
Current open jobs : International Facilities Services Limited employment vacancy
Recruitment opportunity : International Facilities Services Limited job vacancy
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- We are looking for a responsible Driver for the CEO
- He is to convey him to work and other intended places as instructed.
- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records
- Keep a travel log to record locations traveled to, travel time, and work hours
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Carry out some modest office undertakings like organizing records, and cleaning the employer’s office and desk
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the CEO.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- A personal driver must be an expert driver and properly licensed to drive
- Good conversational skills are very essential
- Ability to take responsibility for all issues concerning his work
- Eligible candidate must be a Lagos resident.
- Professionalism should dependably be proficient in his work
- Must be watchful and Safety conscious
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Deadline: 28th February, 2019.