iBez Nigeria Job opening Nigeria Feb 2019
iBez Nigeria Job For Business Development Manager Nigeria February 2019
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Description and Purpose
- The Business Development Manager will be involved in all aspects of marketing, publicising, promote and selling our web / software development and training services and software products using both traditional and digital methods.
- You will also be our Brand Ambassador promoting our online platforms (Handy-Jacks, www.handy-jacks.com and Lets-Share, www.lets-share.com.ng) to the public.
- You will draw our target clients in and generate new business and open up new markets for the company to do business and grow.
Duties will include the following, but not be limited to:
- Content marketing to increase brand awareness and generate more clients, sales and acquire greater market share.
- Manage our social media accounts.
- Develop creative ideas and improvements to increase traffic, sales and customer experience on our online sites.
- Source advertisement opportunities and place adverts in digital and traditional media.
- Build and manage relationships with partners and stakeholders.
- Provide customer services to clients and the general public by providing information, support and guidance.
- Attend industry events, trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings to build relationships with key prospects.
- Participate in training events.
- Conduct marketing research.
- Competition Analysis and reporting.
- Manage online and offline communications, marketing and sales.
- Recommend profit maximisation and service improvement initiatives.
- Manage and supervise Field Marketers/Enumerators.
- Generate and secure long and short-term profitable business sales, leads and contacts using traditional and digital methods, follow up leads, and close sales deals.
- Ensure new registrants on Handy-Jacks
- Promote our services and brands digitally and using social media. Share and promote content on our social networks daily.
- Plan and carry out marketing and sales campaigns and presentations for all brands.
- Identify potential clients, build long term relationships and maintain contacts with them.
- Manage the existing client’s portfolio. Maintain an accurate client database / CRM system.
- Develop traditional and digital marketing campaigns, generate online sales, customer engagement and brand awareness to promote our services and brands.
- Manage the production of digital and traditional PR, media, website, marketing, social media content/material/promotional content.
Level of Education Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND
- Master’s Degree is a bonus
- Sales / Digital Marketing Certification a plus
Personal Skills Required:
- Tenacious and creative sales/marketing approach.
- Traditional and digital marketing and sales skills.
- Ability to meet target
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Time management / scheduling skills.
- Ability to work in high temperatures as field work is involved.
- A self-starter who can spot new opportunities.
- Ability to work as part of a small but varied team in a technology start-up.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Extrovert and sociable.
- s and deliver in a timely manner.
- Strong presenter and negotiator.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised with good attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 7th March, 2019.