Habike Queens World Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Purchasing Officer
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials and supplies.
- Proven work experience
- Excellent record keeping, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Minimum of OND/B.Sc in Business Management or any other related field of study.
Application Deadline 4th March, 2019.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through calling
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- OND/B.Sc degree or equivalent.
Job Title: Merchandising Manager
- To lead, manage and motivate workers
- To be responsible for merchandising teams across just one fashion area e.g womens wear, footwear, accessories
- To be able to work alongside with fashion merchandsing teams to ensure that commercial, yet profitable fashion product ranges are developed and bought in order to maximize profit and sales.
- To work closely with stores marketing team.
Qualifications and Skill
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to work with team members
- Ability to give orders when necessary
- Minimum of OND/B.Sc in Business Management/Administration or any other related field.
Application Deadline 8th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com