Greenlight Planet Job for a Partnerships Manager Feb 2019
Greenlight Planet Job for a Partnerships Manager Nigeria Feb 2019
Current open jobs : Greenlight Planet employment vacancy
Recruitment opportunity : Greenlight Planet Partnerships Manager job vacancy
Greenlight Planet is a multi-national, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 32 million people in more than 60 countries and have sold over 8 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partnerships Manager, West Africa (Bilingual)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Key Account Manager, West Africa
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Working closely with incoming partners to understand their organization and develop business models and execution plans
- Pre-sales: Serving as the main implementation point of contact in pre-sales conversations, providing execution insight and guidance
- Proactively identifing execution issues and work with partner’s teams to overcome them. Providing on-going support to help partners improve their PAYG business profitability and efficiency, including introducing best practices, new products and new procedures
- Leading continuous on-going engagement by providing/coordination or facilitating training & on-ground activations, joint marketing efforts, field visits, workshops & learning sessions & superior after sales services.
- Building strong subject matter expertise for pay-as-you-go solar products sales & engagements as well as building a team that can lead the business to scale quickly and achieve exponential growth year over year.
- Post-sales / pre-launch: once a partner is ready to implement PAYG offering, work directly with stakeholders across their organization to finalize implementation details and schedules. Work with partner’s management to gain buy-in for plans and solve pre-launch execution issues. Set implementation schedules and review them frequently with partners, helping to mitigate implementation delays to ensure on-time launch
- Post-launch guidance: conducting routine reviews with partner’s leadership team to review progress on sales and operational results, ensuring partners can meet sales, customer and repayment objectives.
The ideal Partnerships Manager, West Africa:
- Bi Lingual, Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- First degree in Business Management/Sales/Sciences or Social Sciences
- Well-networked individual with entrepreneurial energy and passion to develop small businesses from grounds-up by scaling up in a short span of time
- Able to work alone and is a strong team player
- Able to effectively work cross-functionally across several geographies and regions
- Post-graduate degree in Sales/Business management from an institute of repute will be an added advantage
- Has 3+ years’ experience in relevant areas such as account management, Business development, Bulk/Partnership Sales, channel distribution, Financial and/or product sales. (preferred Pay-As-you-Go sales of solar products);
- Experience in product management with a Pay As You Go provider, Telecom , FMCG or Financial services; account management in an enterprise technology business
- Is comfortable traveling 15+ days each month.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people, everywhere. It is the reason we exist! So, regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/Aids status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law, we will accept your application and make a decision based on your suitability for the position.