Beetle Taxis Executive Cars is a licensed private hire minicab operator in Nigeria. We provide luxury transport at highly competitive rates to all boroughs and Nigeria airports. We are strong believers in customer satisfaction and endeavour to meet the requirements of all customers with our reliable, fast and discreet service. We offer a professional, flexible and luxury chauffeur service and our comfortable executive cars will take you wherever you need to go. We are a transport company that is constantly improving our services and quality in order to meet the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Transport/ Logistic Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning routes and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
- Booking in deliveries and liaising with customers.
- Allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport planning system.
- Developing transportation relationships.
- Monitoring transport costs.
- Negotiating and bargaining transportation prices.
- Dealing with the effects of congestion.
- Serve as contact persons for all workers within assigned territories.
- Implement schedule and policy changes.
- Monitor operations to ensure that staff members comply with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules, union contracts, and government regulations.
- Ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements.
- Booking sub-contractors and ensuring they deliver within agreed terms.
- Directing all transportation activities.
- Promote safe work activities by conducting safety audits, attending company safety meetings, and meeting with individual staff members.
- Have relevant qualifications – Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Transportation/ logistic or other relevant field
- At least 3-10 years of experience in logistic or similar roles
- Must be above 18 years old
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language
- Forward Thinking.
- Strong Numerical and Analytical Skills.
- Extensive Industry Knowledge.
- Team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Submit hard copy of their CV and motivation letter at:
No 4 Odienna Close,
Off Libreville Street,
Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse 2 – Abuja.
For Enquiries Call: 08090247247.
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2019.