ARTRYS Travels and Tours Limited Job Feb 2019
ARTRYS Travels and Tours Limited Job For Travel Consultant Nigeria Feb 2019
Recruitment opportunity : Travel Consultant Nigeria job vacancy
Job opening Nigeria : ARTRYS Travels and Tours Limited career vacancy
Artrys provide group tours, school excursions, holiday and honeymoon packages that are tailored to suit clients need. Provision of personalized and special services for company staff on special assignment from the airport to the company premises along with their luggage which includes helping the passengers with customs/immigration protocols and providing hotel accommodations in choice venues/location with adequate safety for lives and properties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Consultant
- Take calls, attend to walk-in customers by answering questions related to purchase of travel products.
- Research destination, plan, price and schedule.
- Help customers make travel plans and work with computer GDS to solve travel problems.
- Promote and sell tour and holiday packages offering competitive prices on travel products .
- Visa consultation, form filling, profiling and appointment date selection.
- Booking flights, hotels and other special request for travelers as well as giving suggestions for accommodations and car rentals.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry.
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions. In other words, act as a representative of the company.
- Guide and train business development staff and associates.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective client.
- Overseeing the development of marketing and social media literature.
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business.
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services; following them up so as to close the business deals.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products
Qualification & Experiences
- Innovative skills, Result Oriented & Target Driven
- High proficiency levels with the use of Microsoft Office programs
- First Degree in related field with minimum of 2 years working experience in similar role
- Excellent supervisory and training skills
- Smart, presentable with good verbal & written communication skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th March, 2019.