Accounting Officer Job at Burafric Group in Lagos Feb 2019
Burafric Group Job for an Accounting Officer in Lagos February 2018
Current open jobs : Burafric Group employment vacancy
Recruitment opportunity : Accounting Officer job vacancy Lagos
Burafric Group is a project management, public presentation and recruitment firm. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
- We urgently need qualified personnel for Direct Employment.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
Skills and Qualifications
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 16th March, 2019.