UrBizEdge is a registered Microsoft Excel consulting, financial modelling, business intelligence, data analysis and enterprise solutions firm in Nigeria. We specialise in helping companies and high value professionals be on top of their business data.
We are looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Marketing Intern
- Follow-up on generated leads and earn conversion bonus. We will teach the intern to use the pipeline tracking and activity log software (CRM).
- Undergo our data analysis, financial modelling, business intelligence and other training we sell clients so as to be able to better communicate with leads and be more knowledgeable in data analysis.
- Manage our online presence and engagement tools. We will train the intern.
- Managing our social media platforms – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Blog. We have paid professional social media management platforms (Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Buffer, Upflow etc) which we will teach the intern to use.
- Manage the onsite chat tool on our website to engage prospective clients and guide them. Again, we will teach the intern how to do this.
- Create engaging and informative tweets and articles for posting across our social media platforms. We will teach the intern how to use professional content creation software and how to analyse performance/engagements.
- First degree in any course
- Must be social media savvy and willing to learn to do proper digital marketing
- Must be very teachable, goal oriented and diligent
- Must be based in Lagos. Proximity to Anthony/Maryland is a plus, to avoid traffic stress that might impact work productivity.
- Good writing skills and grammar very important.
- Excellent team skills
- The internship is for a period of 6 months. After the internship, depending on performance, we convert the intern to permanent staff and higher remuneration (a mix of base and performance bonus).
- Performance bonus for every lead conversion
- Base salary of N40,000 for the internship period of 6 months.
- Health Insurance
- Internet and phone call allowance (monthly)
Application Deadline 30th January, 2019.