Kloverharris Limited Jobs opening Nigeria
Kloverharris limited is a human resource/IT consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solution through the use of deep IT expertise, industry-wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Credit and Debit Card Company)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver profitable sales growth
- Build key relationships to enable a smooth service delivery for each client
- Managing and exceeding sales targets set for both new and existing customer’s
- Analysis of sales data, including customer data to track trends in both their profile and usage
- Prospect, convert and maximize sales through new business customers
- Develops and executes strategic product plans for credit and debit products, this includes all new and existing product design, development, implementation, roll-out and campaign management.
- Monitors industry trends, including researching competitor practices and pricing.
- Develops and maintains product descriptions, including how the products work from start to finish.
- Participates in establishing annual goals and objectives for each product and develops management reports to track progress on a monthly basis.
- Provides input regarding pricing, features and related policies.
- Works with internal departments on issues related to development, implementation, and on-going servicing. This includes close collaboration with IT, Lending, and Retail Services and Operations.
- Provides recommendations on product pricing strategy.
- Card and payments industry experience, highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; MBA will be an added advantage.
- Four years’ experience in products and services development in a banking or financial institution.
- Knowledge of financial services industry, including industry leaders, the legislative environment, and understanding of bank or credit union product development opportunities.
- Knowledge of all credit union business products and services as it relates to all businesses and market segments.
- Strategic thinker and innovative.
- Strong communication skills both written and orally.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to work well across multiple departments
Job Title: Fleet Manager (Car Rental Business)
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling fleet management activities like procurement, repairs, maintenance, servicing etc. according to priority and ensuring that all these functions are carried out within the established procedures.
- Ensure that all drivers understand and procure the necessary licenses and permits they need to legally transport clients.
- Manage schedules drivers to ensure timely response to job orders.
- Responsible for up to – date vehicle registration, insurance and all road compliance documentation for all existing and new vehicles in cover is fleet.
- Analyses maintenance costs and provides recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement.
- Tracks fleet usage and maintains accurate inventories of cars.
- Ensures the maintenance records for all fleet are accurate and up-to-date.
- Manages day-to-day fleet operations, assesses risks and safety issues to ensure safe and efficient repairs.
- Ensures compliance to all policies, procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), with recommendations for action and continuous improvement.
- Communicates maintenance requirements to ensure maximum efficiency and implement corrective actions as required.
- Prepares regular management reports, as well as ad-hoc reports as required Human Resources
- Conducts performance appraisals and liaises with Human Resources to develop appropriate training and development plans for employees under incumbent’s responsibility.
Qualification and Experience
- Applicant must have a degree qualification in any social sciences courses.
- A male preferably.
- Human with Technical Management skills.
- Must possess minimum of 2 years relevant experience in car rental business.
Job Title: Business Manager (Cosmetic Industry)
- Supervise Beauty Advisor in converting potential return into a sale through courtesy and professionalism
- Partner with Sales Staff to complete sales
- Preparing and overseeing the administration of budgets, cash flow, account payments and financial planning in order to ensure an organisation meets its financial goals.
- Advising leaders and stakeholders on financial, compliance and organisational matters.
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of particular departments such as HR, marketing, administration or sales.
- Assist in training, coaching, motivating, and developing new and incumbent associates on company policies and procedures, product knowledge, and department productivity goals
- Review and analyse business performance on daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual sales results
- Review advertising calendar and ensure proper execution of events
- Ensure accuracy of promotional presentation; communicate advertising and events information to associates
- Assist in the coordination of operational tasks as required such as, putting out new merchandise, sales & event set-up & damages
- Ensure timely processing of new receipts, damages, testers, and return to vendors through delegation to self and staff
- Supervise proper presentation, organization, storing, and replenishment of stock
- Communicate regularly with vendors, planners, distributors, and buyers regarding stock needs, customer preferences, & special events
- Participate in physical inventory process
- Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance procedures
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Multitasking ability.
- Basic computer skills.
- Great communication and managerial skills.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the job title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th January, 2019.