HR Aid Consults – Our client, a company in the Capacity Development space is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Manager
- We are looking to hire a Business Manager who can provide leadership, management and direction and ensure systems and resources are in place to run the business operations efficiently.
- In order to support the business’ capacity development activities, the individual must possess excellent communication skills especially in the area of presentation, written and verbal communication.
- Responsible for Performance monitoring
- Facilitation of courses that match skillset of individual
- Manage relationships with clients, facilitators, partners and other key stakeholders
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office
- Manage the day-to-day operations related to trainings
- Ensure availability of material and people resources and and tools required to ensure that all trainings run smoothly
- Implement company-wide strategies and budgets and cascade action plans down to the team
- Monitor business performance and provide regular reports to Management on the Business’ progress towards achieving set goals
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in client facing situations and roles
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Excellence is service delivery, focus on quality and attention to detail
- Ability to miltitask, prioritize and meet deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Minimum B.Sc in any field.
- 5-7 years experience. Minimum 2 years experience managing a team or business operations
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.