Current open jobs for Head of Human Resources
Job opportunity at Heirs Holdings in Nigeria 2019
Heirs Holdings – We are an African Proprietary Investment company driving Africa’s development through long-term investments in key sectors. Our approach to investment is guided by the philosophy of Africapitalism, which is the private sector’s commitment to Africa’s development through long term investments that create economic prosperity and social wealth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Human Resources
Location: Ikoyi Road, Lagos
- Design a HR strategy that supports each business unit and ensures alignment with the corporate strategy
- Provide HR advisory service to the Executive management team.
- Adequately forecast and plan for future HR business needs
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records and ensuring all HR records are held securely.
- Conduct regular audit to verify and complete missing information in staff file
- Interpret and advising on employment legislation
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- Onboarding and induction of new hires
- Analyze staff training needs in conjunction with division/line managers
- Handle the Exit Management process to ensure that the organization is properly protected, and that exiting staff received their entitlements as due
- Where applicable, represent the HR team at internal and external meetings
- Work closely with the Group HR office to implement effective HR Systems and Processes.
- Design, implement and update Human Resource policies as required
- Conduct periodic Compensation and Benefits survey to ensure that company’s pay structure remains competitive.
- Manage the recruitment process which includes sourcing and attracting desirable candidates through various means like Head- Hunting, Recruitment agencies where necessary, strategic advert placements and other means.
- Drive the Implementation of the Performance Management framework ensuring that goals are properly set to drive the business objectives, line managers and staff hold periodic performance checks, timelines are kept and outcomes of the performance management are implemented at the end of each cycle..
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and performs other activities as assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply