Drudge Consulting Limited is a fully indigenous firm of Management Consultants providing Advisory, Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Tax Advisory and Outsourcing services to both government and private organizations.
Drudge Consulting is one of the world’s leading professional services companies that helps organizations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We work hard and stay committed to unimaginative ways of delivering quality in our services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Tax Consultant
- We are currently seeking for Tax Analysts and Tax Consultants. Their primary responsibilities will include overseeing complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries; research and analysis of a wide range of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates. They may also undertake tax compliance assignments for current and prospective clients. In addition, they assume tax-planning responsibilities for our federal and individual clients:
- Demonstrate understanding of the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion.
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork dynamics by working as a team member; understanding individual and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Prepare various federal and state income tax returns.
- Assist in federal and state audits.
- Keep abreast of current developments in the tax area.
- Assist in financial planning and analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any other related degrees
- Certification – The Chartered Institute Of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN) , The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA), Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA, FCCA).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply