Cambel Shipping and Logistics Service Limited is an independent Nigerian based freight forwarding & logistics organisation providing international Sea, Air & Road transportation services. With representation all over the worlds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
- Admin manager with good experience in health safety & environmental policy.
- Past experience in safety and health will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- Maintain office supplies for department
- Provide general administrative
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
Job Title: Auditor
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
Requirements and Skills
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.