ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager (EPPC & EPBP)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business Unit: EP Marketing and Sales
Job Function: Marketing
Publication ID: NG67640388_E1
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Analysis: Defining appropriate forecasts and plans. Evaluating and sharing customer’s research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Sales: Overseas sales execution for assigned products by coordinating the preparation of relevant materials and guidance to sales team(s).
- Training: Driving sales efficiency by delivering appropriate product knowledge information and training (technical and sales) for customers or internal sales team by facilitates know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Strategy: Creating, planning and implementing the local go-to-market product marketing strategy, including definition and communications of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with global product marketing strategy.
- Targets: Establishing and achieving product marketing targets and budgets through regular oversight and definitions and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
- Business Plans: Developing, implementing and executing annual marketing plan in conjunction with relevant Business Units/Product Groups. Preparing business plans focused on business development for a defined market.
- Independent, self-starter, ability to take ownership of multiple tasks and liaise with individuals in various areas and across the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to be able to influence decision makers at all levels.
- Excellent command over both written and spoken English is a must. French speaking is a plus.
- As the ideal candidate, you should have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering with 5-8 years’ experience in sales or marketing role. Experience in African Countries will be an advantage. Post-graduation in engineering is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at NG-Careers@abb.com. No CVs allowed on emails.