Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager (Service Delivery Manager)
- Do you love delivering IT support? Do you want to be responsible for delivering extraordinary customer support across a range of technologies and hardware? Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
- As part of our local management team, you will oversee and lead performance, monitoring overall KPIs and targets in your team. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve, and we believe our people are critical to our success. Ideally you will be from an IT support background and have extensive experience in software support and management experience of at least 100 people.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Open communication with the delivery team to review team’s status, metrics, possible issues/needs and proceed with actions. Also, to keep the managers updated on latest news, action plans, etc
- Concurrent meetings with customer’s managers, if needed
- Ensure that the support team meet KIPs and SLA
- Attend regular operational and business review meetings
- Participate in the review processes and workflow to diagnose areas for improvement
- Create, implement and maintain business processes
- Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed
- Performance management and people development
- Plan by prioritizing customer, staff and organizational requirements
- Onboard a team of specialists and developing the business unit knowledge in Tek Experts
- When needed, serve as part of the escalation path for operational issues
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping relevant key stakeholders informed of all critical issues
- Responsible for a wider perspective of metrics achievement
- Manage section and delivery managers locally
- Run, analyze reports and create action items to improve the operation and ensure metrics achievement
- Manage headcount numbers and work with the client director to update the quotas/targets
What We’re Looking For
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Critical thinker and ability to make decisions
- Ability to work under pressure in a highly targeted environment
- Committed to self-development and the development of others
- Demonstrable experience leading a support team of at least 100 team members from an IT support background
- Strong organizational, planning, leadership and management skills with a confident and professional manner
- Strong English communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent soft skills, including conflict resolution, influence and negotiation skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply