eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Application Developer
- We are looking for a developer to develop/program mobile applications for health statistics.
- The android developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse android devices, support testing and installation of mobile applications.
- The primary focus will be the development of android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- At least one year experience in mobile software development.
- Relevant experience in developing health statistics applications is a plus.
- Android, Ionic, or React native or similar hybrid platforms.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.