e-Technologies is a Nigerian based IT and Integrated systems Company registered with the Cooperate affair commission (CAC) of Nigeria. We’re a team of Professionals who understands the needs of our clients. We provide complete IT Solutions and deliver new emerging technologies keeping cost management and customer satisfaction in mind.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Will be responsible for executing our customer service and client support policies as well as our public relations activities.
- You must speak and write the English Language very fluently.
- Develop and implement initiatives to attract new projects, clients and penetrate new markets.
- Will work to raise the revenue profile of the company, looking into how best we can create new opportunities.
- Will generate leads for possible sales and follow up on sales activity, creating proposals and client presentations.
- Will be our corporate face helping to support our client projects while always representing the company and its interest faithfully.
- Degree/HND in Law, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Good knowledge of school admissions, ticketing and visas is required.
- Prolific Computer Skills
- Good communication skills
- Time management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of the business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Presentation Skills
- Knowledge of Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 12th January, 2019.