International Center for Advocacy on the Right to Health (ICARH) is a non-government organization committed to ensuring that key target populations have access to adequate legal and health care services in Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- To support the management team in a variety of operational decisions and engage in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost analysis, and reviewing operational performance.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Oversee the operations of the finance department, including the design of systems adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives
- Forecast cash flow positions regarding finance needs, and available funds for operations
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet on-going operational and project requirements
- Maintain banking relationships.
- Assist in determining a standard Financial structure for ICARH.
- Coordinate the preparation of ICARH’s annual budget.
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Advise management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction regarding finance
- Coordinate the budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and cash flow analysis
- Provide additional analyses and reports as requested by management
- Engage in cost reduction analyses in all areas of ICARH’s Expenditure
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret ICARH’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
Required Skills and Qualifications
- The Accounts Officer should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or be a Chartered Accountant (ACA or ACCA).
- 1 – 2 years’ NGO experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should have an outstanding knowledge of electronic spread sheets, and Accounting software(s).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 4th December, 2018.