BU Power Limited – We are a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
- To deliver uninterrupted power supply
- Shall be responsible for developing operating procedure, operation reports and maintenance planning of power systems
- Responsible for power plant Operations and Maintenance (OandM team).
- Coordinate scheduled inspections and corrective maintenance based on manufacturer recommendations, best practices, and regulatory requirements
- Strategically conducts walk downs to verify and assess plant conditions
- Determines material, manpower, and service requirements while supporting capital and Operations and Maintenance costs within the work order system
- Interfaces with technicians, supervisors, and operators to clarify issues regarding scope materials, and testing requirements
- Creates requisitions for services materials, and parts for emergent work
- Monitors work activities to identify and resolve schedule impacts and conflicts.
- Develop and maintain equipment records, maintenance plans procedures, schedules, and Plant Maintenance Module
- Attends daily, weekly and monthly planning meetings to provide input and coordinate work activities
- Supports the scheduling of outages, vendor services and equipment shutdowns if needed
- Researches maintenance history and identifies required parts to ensure timely scheduling and completion of work orders and preventive maintenance tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have experience working with gas and diesel generators, transformers, compressors, earthen, protective devices and other power devices
- Technical expertise
- Must possess a Tertiary Degree in Electrical/Electronic or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.