CNEK Global Resources Limited was incorporated on the 8th day of February 2018 under the Company and Allied Matter Act 1990 by Corporate Affairs Commission, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
CNEK Global Resources was founded with the vision of growing our multi-disciplinary team in order to offer a broad spectrum of specialist in marketing, sales & supply; finance & account; energy & power, health; safety & environment; education, training & research; information & communication; and consulting services to become our clients’ preferred professional service provider (PSP) choice through excellence and efficiency in all aspects of the business life cycle. CNEK Global Resources is a leading practice that will exceed expectations and set new standards!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Research & Development / Training Officer (CRDTO)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Travel Required: Yes
Supervisory status: Yes
Promotion Potential: Yes
Projected Job Growth (December 2018 – November 2028): 1800%
As Chief R&D/T Officer, you will:
- Serve as the focal point for research & development / training activities of the following departments: Marketing/Sales & Strategy, Finance/Accounting, Information & Communication Technology, Legal / Admin, Medical, Safety & QC/QA, and Procurement; along with the Executive Secretary office.
- Advice the Chief Executive Officer on matters related to research and development/training.
- Day to day management and administration of the Research and Development/Training Department.
- Implement the Department’s agenda in the company’s strategic plan and objectives.
- Identify research innovations on the company products and services that have practical significance and devise strategies for their implementation.
- Mobilize; oversee proper management and accountability of resources for research and development/training.
- Develop and validate CNEK Group research & development techniques.
- Carry out critical evaluation of research projects at all stages of their implementation; advise on training, data processing, reporting and packing for dissemination.
- Document information on new products & services and technologies.
- Establish and maintain linkages with partners, beneficiaries and stakeholders of research results and services.
- Identify potential sources of funding for research and submitting proposals for funding;
- Review research grant applications.
- Plan and implement national research programmes.
- Undertake monitoring and evaluation of the Research and Development/training programmes and activities.
Requirements/Conditions of Employment
- Must be Nigeria Citizens or Nigeria Nationals
- Must not be more than 35 years
- Must have completed his/her doctorate degree
- Please Preview to Review the entire announcement before applying.
- As a basic requirement for entry into the CNEK Group, you must provide evidence of your Birth Certificate, Degree Certificates or Results, progressively responsible leadership experience that is indicative of senior executive level management capability; and that is directly related to the skills and abilities outlined under the Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs) and Technical/Professional Qualifications (TPQs).
- Candidates must meet all of the following qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement, including general management skills and characteristics applicable to all CNEK Global Resources Limited positions.
- The education generally must be a doctorate degree from an accredited university recognized by the National University Commission.
- The qualified candidate must be a holder of one of the following:
- Doctor of Education (EdD)
- PhD in Education
- Any Doctorate Degree + one of M.Ed, PGDE, B.Ed
Other Minimum Requirements:
- Your application must show that you meet all requirements, including the education required for this position.
- You may be found “not qualified” if you do not possess the minimum competencies required for the position.
- If your application is incomplete, we may rate you as ineligible.
- A panel of Senior Executives will review your application and evaluate your qualifications for this position based on the information in your application. Interviews will be at the discretion of the panel and/or selecting official.
- Your application will be rated, based on your education, and training relevant to the duties of this position.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity to and respect for diversity;
- Have an understanding of the structure and functions of the private sector;
- Demonstrate managerial, administrative and professional competence in work performance and results.
- Being a visionary and result oriented person and;
- Be computer literate.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and a clear understanding of strategic leadership, management and business skills;
- Ability to portray and uphold positive national image;
Conditions of Employment
- A three months probationary period for initial CNEK Global Resources appointment is required.
- Must successfully complete a background investigation.
- How You Will Be Evaluated:
- You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
- Your Application includes your:
- Birth certificate
- Doctorate degree certificate, result or evident of degree completion
- Any supporting documents for non competitive consideration.
- We use a multi-step process to evaluate applicants.
- A career with the CNEK Group provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. You and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your career very rewarding.
- Our comprehensive benefits are very generous. Our benefits package includes:
- Challenging work, opportunities for advancement, competitive salaries, bonuses and incentive awards. Etc.
- Access to insurance programs that may be continued after you retire.
- A retirement program which includes employer-matching contributions.
- Eligibility for benefits depends on your progress or growth rate in CNEK Group and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent.
- Veterans Preference does not apply to CNEK Global Resources Limited, CNEK Petroleum Limited and other CNEK Group Positions.
- We may select from this announcement or any other source to fill one or more vacancies.
- This is a Non-bargaining unit position.
- We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
- Travel may be required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualify candidates should forward their CV, Birth Certificate and Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Chief Research & Development / Training Officer (CRDTO)” as Subject of the email.
Application Deadline 17th November, 2018.