SDIL Nigeria – Our client, a fasting growing mobile phone company in Ogun state due to expansion, they are currently looking to hire smart, young, enthusiastic and smart graduates for the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
- As a Sales Officer you directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by opening new opportunities in the bid to increase the company’s profit margin
Sales Officer Job Responsibilities
- You are responsible for achieving annual volume and gross profit targets implementing sales and marketing plans for your region
- Consult with clients and potential clients to determine their technology requirements.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Plan and manage business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service
- The number of clients is consistently increasing, by building a healthy pipeline of accounts in the region you are covering
- You identify risks that can affect the achievement of the sales goals, builds related plans and suggests changes necessary to manage the risks
- You are responsible to provide client/market information that will enable regional management to create local business strategy and approach
Sales Officer Job Requirements
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence, and persistence
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, in the local language and English
- You are a flexible and highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits
- Must possess business and sales acumen
- Must be confident
- You have 2-5 years of experience in selling IT products ,computer accessories, Mobile gadgets etc
- A OND/BSC in Social sciences or Sciences ,
- You are passionate about technology and willing to learn new things and technologies
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points
Salaries attractive based on qualification and wealth of experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th October, 2018.