QUERENCIA SCHOOLS is a robust ultra – modern Crèche, Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools in Lagos, Nigeria which is committed to providing a fun-filled, rewarding programme that balances each child’s intellectual, physical, social, creative and emotional needs. In Querencia Schools, We offer high standard, quality and outstanding academic curriculum where future leaders can disciplined and groomed. As a newly introduced establishment, We are seeking the services of qualified personnel in the following area;
Job Title: Music Teacher
- The Music Teacher will plan, prepare and deliver instruction to students in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy on Education and regulations of Querencia Schools.
- The teacher will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the scheme of work in use in the school while also teaching the students skills they will need in everyday life in relation to music.
- Over and above all, every teacher in Querencia Schools is a role model for the students.
- B. Ed (Music) or its equivalent is required.
- Any higher degree or qualification, especially in the field of Music Education, is an advantage.
- Practical knowledge of at least 2 musical instruments (saxophone/trumpet and piano/organ would be an advantage).
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in organizing choirs and musical performances would be an advantage.
- Candidate must reside within Festac, Amuwo, Ago Palace Way, Ojo and Badagry environ.
- At least 2 years teaching experience in a similar role.
- Any experience relating to Music Education is an advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s with their names and the position they are applying for as the subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 1st August, 2018
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word or PDF formats) and scanned Credentials.