CornerStone Staffing – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offline-Check Merchandizer Intern
- We are looking to recruit an Offline-Check Merchandizer Intern. The Offline Merchandizer will become extensively involved with a variety of projects involved with managing all merchandising and analyzing Merchandise.
- Handle independently all customers’ enquiries, sourcing costing, order placing and shipment to complete sales process
- Calling stock from Brands, tracking deliveries, monitoring allocation
- Weekly reporting on performance of products by category
- Ensuring pricing competitiveness, assortment, and stock availability of key merchants in the category.
- Evaluate and monitor merchant activities to ensure that vendors registered on the platform upload minimal no of SKU on seller center/marketplace comply with the upload standard
- Minimum of B.Sc degree preferred.
- Good relationship with top distributors in Major markets across different product categories would be an added advantage.
- Completed NYSC.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to effectively communicate complex topics.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong understanding of Retail systems
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of the Major markets like Idumota, Computer Village, Alaba, Trade Fair etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply