Greman Allied Industries Limited, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Poultry & Fish Feed)
- We are seeking a highly skilled, adaptable and reliable Sales Personnel with experience in sales and marketing of animal feeds (poultry & fish feed).
- In this role, you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals who plan and implement our sales and marketing activities.
- You will support the development and execution of profitable and effective customer engagement and multi-channel marketing activities that will drive customer acquisition, retention and cross-sell efforts in order to achieve commercial targets.
- Research, identify and build relationships with new clients.
- Supporting sales, lead generation efforts, forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors; identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions.
- Present new products/services and enhance existing relationships.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Oversees creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Business development planning.
- Building brand awareness and positioning, present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Forecasting and reporting of weekly/monthly sales as well as key account plans.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels.
- Evaluating and maintaining marketing strategies, directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Negotiating and agreeing purchase orders and contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience in Sales and Marketing preferably in FMCG sector and in the animal feed industry.
- Experience in distribution networking and channels.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Strong marketing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Initiative, Creativity and Imagination
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Exceptional computer skills and awareness of digital/social media marketing strategies.
- Business sense and strategic thinking approach; Critical thinking, research capabilities, high level writing and communication skills.
- Experience in customer relationship management, customer focused, understands the FMCG industry
- Must be capable of selling and leading in a fast paced environment.
- Networking and Ability to interact at highest level
- Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st May, 2018.