Lifepage Group Property & Investment is a Limited Liability Company duly registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (RC. 1187605) under the Companies & Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Lifepage has been in business for about a decade and has made incremental progress in what we do.
We deal in Real Estate Development and Investments with expanse of land in Lagos, Ogun, Rivers States and Federal Capital Territory FCT, Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Legal/Human Resources Officer
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- BL/ LLB Degree, BA/B.Sc or any equivalent qualification in relevant field.
- Experience in human resource management.
Job Title: Admin Officer
- The Administrative officer is mainly responsible for handling day to day administrative tasks to ensure smooth running of the department.
- B.Sc, HND in relevant field
- 3-5 years of experience in similar field
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, excel, etc.…)
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Planning and organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Positive and winning attitude
- Team player and good work ethics
- Ability to work under pressure.
Job Title: Office Assistant
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications in relevant field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job position eg: “Legal/HR officer” as subject