O3 Athletics Foundation, is a non-governmental organization that engages Nigerian youth and gives them an opportunity to build a career in athletics. We are a team of coaches, trainers, physiotherapists, psychologists and project managers, working together to continuously produce World and Olympics champions by leveraging on a structured grassroots scouting network, dedicated nurturing, and early exposure to international competitions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Training Coordinator
- Training Coordinators are responsible for designing, developing, conducting and coordinating training programs. Our ideal candidate would have experience with various athletics and educational training methods, mentorship programs and e-learning.
- Conduct training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
- Determine the impact of training on athletes
- Gather feedback from coaches and athletes after each session
- Maintain updated database and training records
- Manage and maintain training facilities and equipment
- Research and recommend new training methods
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical & Health Education or Human Kinetics
- Hands-on work experience as a coach, trainer or similar role
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and experience with e-learning platforms
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th January, 2018.