Sansvid M. International – Established in 2009, Sansvid M. International has partnered with international organizations and institutions to add value to many professionals, develop effective project teams that will tailor and deliver quality solutions that bring about the desired change in an organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Representative
Location: Delta, Edo, Ijebu Ode(Ogun), Kwara, Ondo, Osun, Ekiti, Abeokuta(Ogun), Sagamu(Ogun), Oyo
- Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage of such opportunities
- Market and sell Professional Trainings and Courses to new clients.
- Develop new market opportunities for additional product volumes coming from current and future operating areas
- Facilitate organizational development activities such as strategic planning & team building
- Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to identify and develop new clients and maximize sales with existing accounts
- Reports to the Business Development Manager, attend every scheduled team meetings at appointed locations.
- Organise trainings activities for the company.
- Mobilize clients for Professional trainings.
- Develop and implement the company’s business development strategies
- Conduct Marketing & Sales activities within the NYSC environment.
- Communicating with our existing clients while developing new relationships to grow the company’s revenue.
- Participate in forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Establish and maintain confidential files and records.
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum of an OND/HND/B.Sc/M.Sc
- 1-5 years Marketing Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals, Good decision making skills, Good communication skills,
- Must be willing to travel for official assignment
- Sales Experience within the NYSC environment will be an added advantage
- Strong ability to work with minimum or no supervision will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
email@example.com for Delta State
firstname.lastname@example.org for Edo State
email@example.com for Ogun State
firstname.lastname@example.org for Kwara State
email@example.com for Ondo State
firstname.lastname@example.org for Osun State
email@example.com for Ekiti State
firstname.lastname@example.org for Oyo State
Application Deadline 1st July, 2018.