O3 Athletics Foundation, is a non-governmental organization that engages Nigerian youth and gives them an opportunity to build a career in athletics. We are a team of coaches, trainers, physiotherapists, psychologists and project managers, working together to continuously produce World and Olympics champions by leveraging on a structured grassroots scouting network, dedicated nurturing, and early exposure to international competitions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Scout
- Our scouts work as talent evaluators. They watch athletes perform at high schools, colleges and professional levels to determine their talent, potential and running style.
Common Duties include:
- Attending meets and competitions to locate promising talents, as well as studying statistics to determine potential.
- They also meet with athletes and their families, teachers and current coaches to get a better sense of their background and character.
- Former athlete (professional or university) with in-depth knowledge of athletics
- Keen eye for details
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to make the right decisions when recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical & Health Education/ Human Kinetics, Sports Psychology, Physiology or Statistics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th January, 2018.