Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) is responsible for Korea’s grant aid program and has played a critical role in Korea’s implementation of Official Development Assistance (ODA). KOICA’ Nigeria Office was opened in 2008 and has been supporting the socio-economic development for the people of Nigeria. KOICA Office in Nigeria is situated inside the Embassy of the Republic of Korea, Abuja and headed by the Country Director/Regional Representative.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Programme Manager
- KOICA is looking for Assistant Programme Managers based in Abuja to support the implementation of its Projects and Programmes to facilitate project implementation, coordinate with relevant agencies and MDAs and contribute to the development of Nigeria.
The successful candidate will be expected to assist in carrying out the following Duties:
- Management of Development Projects.
- Project Efficiency and Effectiveness.
- Work Plan and Project Documentation.
- Communication and Networking, etc.
- A University Degree or higher in one of the disciplines relevant to the following areas: Education; Primary Education, Economics, Social Sciences, or a field(s) relevant to International Development assistance.
- Two years of professional work experience preferable at national and international levels relevant programmes.
- Experience working in an international development organization an asset.
Monitoring and Evaluation Skills:
- Excellent Speech and Report Writing Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
- Analysing, Planning and Organizing.
- Learning and Researching
- Ability to formulate strategies and concepts.
- Integrity and commitment to KOICA’s mission and professional values.
- Communication, Working with People and Drive for result.
- Applying technical expertise
- Health Insurance
- Capacity Building
- One Full Year Bonus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit soft copies of the following documents below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curriculum Vitae including previous work reference contact information
- Cover Letter
- Copies of your original Certificates (Degrees & Professional)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Birth Certificate and/or National Attestation from National Population Commission
Hard copies Applications should be forwarded to the KOICA Office in Nigeria located at:
No. 09, Ovia Crescent,
Off Pope John Paul II Crescent,
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2017.