FrieslandCampina is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
- The Key Account Manager is a key member of our Modern Trade business. We are searching for a man or woman who is Dynami, Bold and Daring, with a wining mindset.
- The right candidate must demonstrate the right level of hunger and ability to work in a wold class environment where minimum performce standard is nothing short of Excellence.
- Ensure (National & Regional) sales plans in line with the brand & business unit.
- Development, implementation and management of the trading terms strategy and deployment in line with Company’s objectives, TTS guidelines and definitions of defensibility thereby ensuring healthy CCS. (Initially benchmarking the Cost to serve TT, Preferred Outlets, etc. incl all payouts )
- Continuously benchmark and evaluate the business structure which is most conducive to channel needs with a long term perspective.
- Ensuring effective and efficient coverage model-both internal and outsourced
- Robust sales planning process at the regions along with the Joint sales plan with the accounts to ensure healthy fill rates (>85%)
- Ensuring regional planning of activations and secondary sales force budgets, yet centralized budgeting and control through MTM (Modern Trade Manager) in line with the category plans and objectives.
- Focus on Demand Generation Activities through innovative and impactful activations thereby ensuring “Consumer Delight”.
RELATED: Computer Network Administration /Social Media Manager Job in Lagos
- Develop Customer Management structures, strategies and Management techniques as well as the skills and competence of the Account Management team personnel, in line with Company’s business needs.
- Develop and manage trade customer business relationships at a senior level and ensure through the KAM team that this is done at all levels, to the benefit of the company.
- Development and positive impact on the mindset of team
- Performance Management of team
- Relationship management across other commercial function.
- First degree (Master’s degree will be an added advantage) with minimum of 8 years’
- 4 or more years’ experience in Senior Sales position and over this period has successfully delivered on all KPIs
- Good knowledge of interrelationship of key functions and their key initiatives (Sales, Marketing, HR, Supply Chain).
- Drive Sustainable Profitable Growth
- Integrated Customer Relationships and Collaboration
- Demonstrate ability to lead and or participate in commercial teams
- Good understanding of sales function
- Experience in managing channel and trade
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply