Job Title: Strategy Analyst
- We are seeking an Analyst with corporate finance and strategy background to be a major player in analyzing and executing strategic market structure, financial technology, principal investments and often deal with complex financial, operational, valuation, strategy, synergy and deal structuring issues.
- The successful candidate is someone who is driven by a new challenge, extremely proficient in Excel and a self-starter who is interested in engaging in all aspects of a transaction.
- Minimum 5 years experience in strategy consulting, corporate strategy consulting, and project delivery.
- Experience in strategy, operations, process redesign, or systems design in a Capital market/financial services environment is highly desired.
- Prior experience of working with product development teams across development life cycle stages – estimation, requirements detailing, functional specification, and testing is desirable.
- Background in the Financial Services Industry preferably Investment Banking, Global Markets, Corporate Banking.
- Solid understanding of financial modeling, valuation and presentation development.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV and motivation letter