May 2017 Job for Estate Surveyor in a Real Estate Company in Lagos
Current open jobs in a Real Estate Company in Lagos May 2017
Jobs recruitment for Estate Surveyor in Nigeria 2017
Job Title: Estate Surveyor
- They are committed to finding new and exciting ways to engage and grow our audience and want to recruit a forward thinking and entrepreneurial Estate Surveyor star to help take the organization forward.
- In this position, you will oversee the management of the organization’s investment portfolio with a view to securing and maximizing rental income.
- Valuation of property/assets for various purposes
- Sales and leasing of properties
- Marketing of properties
- Property management and maintenance coordination.
- Give weekly/Monthly Report on all Outstanding Rents
- Calculate Service charge and Ensure compliance from tenants
- Ensure all bills (PHCN, Security, Cleaning) are settled promptly
- Feasibility and viability studies
- Generate and support new business opportunities
- Act as a contact between the firm and its existing and prospective clients monitor trends in the industry and other marketing curricular activities,
- Perform other duties as required.
Skills and Competencies:
- The prospect must demonstrate:
- Good Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Product Knowledge
- Feedback &Reporting skills
- Management skills
- Computer literate
- Organizational Skills
- Process and result oriented, self-starter, with good analytical skills Leadership Skills
- Networking Skills
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the real estate environment or a similar sector
- B.Sc/HND in Estate Surveying, Estate Management or a related field.
- Professional qualifications e.g. NIESV [RSV], IPFM, NIQS will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply