CrusaderSterling Pensions Limited recruitment for Graduate Business Development Officers/Marketers in Nigeria March 2017
Current Employment at CrusaderSterling Pensions Limited in Nigeria 2017
Recruitment for Graduate Business Development Officers/Marketers 2017
leading Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) in Nigeria.
Locations: Benue, Niger, Adamawa, Sokoto, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Bauchi, Taraba,
- As part of the strategy to fully and effectively service existing clients as well as interest of new ones in all parts of the country, we are in the process of recruiting “Business Development Officers/Marketers”.
- Successful applicants would be expected to work in a Marketing position within the company in Benue.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- The candidate must possess a minimum of First Degree in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2)
- Pensions Industry experience would be an added advantage Identifying new leads
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers,
- Researching organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets (environmental scanning)
- Strong communication (both verbal and written)
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- Knowledge of the Pensions Industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Researching the needs of clients and learning who makes decisions about signing up as a client of the company.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s services
- Socially adept (ability to communicate in Hausa language)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: Jobs@crusaderpensions.com with the caption “Business Development Manager” as e-mail subject.
Application Deadline: 5th April, 2017.